You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-08-10 23:09:53

enriquet

ammount of items in stock

This should be an easy one, but i am having trouble finding information about, so here is the question.
I am triying to use glpi, among many other things, to keep information of items in a deposit.
I need to keep track of items like for example patchcords, or stock of switches, and so on.
So i need a field to fill with the amount of items currently in stock, and how can you manage this stock.
Any help about how stock should be managed (explaining also the concept or philosophy of work of the reservations) would be greatly appreciated.
(to use more words to clarify) what i would like to know between other things is how do you setup the initial value of an item in stock and how this value should be updated.

Many thanks in advance!

#2 2012-08-17 16:16:02

enriquet

Re: ammount of items in stock

I found the answer myself. I write a few lines about it for other people interested.
1) define consumable item
2) define stock after 1) is completed

Board footer