You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-08-06 18:02:53

LucyA

LDAP Extension of PHP parser isn't installed

Hello

Would be very grateful for help.  I have no experience with GLPI, PHP or MySql.  Boss given me this to do with no help available.  Found the above error in Setup>Authentication within GLPI.

-------------------------

GLPI  0.83.4 (/glpi => c:\inetpub\wwwroot\glpi)

Operating system : Windows NT WHIFF 5.2 build 3790 (Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition Service Pack 2) i586
PHP 5.3.15 (Core, PDO, PDO_ODBC, Phar, Reflection, SPL, SimpleXML, bcmath, bz2, calendar, cgi-fcgi, ctype, curl, date, dom,ereg, exif, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, gmp, hash, iconv, imap, json, libxml, mbstring, mcrypt, mhash, mysql, mysqli, mysqlnd, odbc, openssl, pcre, pdo_mysql, pdo_sqlite, pgsql, session, soap, sockets, sqlite3, standard, tidy, tokenizer, wddx, xml, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, zip, zlib)
Setup: memory_limit="128M" max_execution_time="300" safe_mode="" session.save_handler="files" post_max_size="8M" upload_max_filesize="2M"
Software: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
MySQL: 5.5.25 (root@Whiff/Helpdesk)

../config : OK
../files : OK
../files/_dumps : OK
../files/_sessions : OK
../files/_cron : OK
../files/_cache/ : OK
../files/_graphs : OK
../files/_log : OK

Mysql replicate Active : No

Notifications / Mails Receiver
Way of sending emails: PHP
Mails Receiver                  - I intend to configure Exchange for this.

OCS Inventory NG
Host for the OCSNG database : 'localhost', Connection to the OCSNG database failed, Use the OCSNG software dictionary : 0                 
Plugins list: None

echo %path%
C:\PHP\;c:\php\ext;c:\mysql\bin\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\Syste
m32\Wbem;

-----------------------

1.   My php.ini did not have extension=php_ldap.dll so I typed it in just after extension=php_imap.dll.  I also put a copy of php_ldap.dll into c:\php\ext.  But the ldap does not show in the list above even after several reboots.

2.   I ran php.exe and php-cgi.exe and both complained about php5ts.dll missing so I put a copy in c:\php\ext.  I did not make any changes to the php.ini file but it has stopped the complaint.

3.   I have read various posts with similar problems - even ploughed through the French as best as I can - but cannot find a solution.

Thank you very much in anticipation.

Lucy

#2 2012-08-06 23:29:00

danh
Website

Re: LDAP Extension of PHP parser isn't installed

Have you seen this? (found in search)
http://www.glpi-project.org/forum/viewt … p?id=10314

Thanks,
Dan

#3 2012-08-08 17:30:16

LucyA

Hi Dan

Thank you for replying to my plea!

Yes, I had found those hints and followed through the ones that related to Windows.  I also did my best to implement all the French suggestions too.

I have now trashed the whole thing yet again and this time used the Windows installer - and it has resolved this problem.  As far as I can see there is no difference except the extension=php_ldap.dll has been put at the very end of the extension section in the php.ini file, whereas I put it in alphabetical order.

Thank you for replying.  It was very kind of you.

Lucy

#4 2012-08-08 19:00:17

danh
Website

Glad you got it working.

Thanks,
Dan

Board footer