You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-07-20 11:05:33

jvuz

View for creation new ticket

We're trying to create a new type of tickets. Before it was only for the ICT support. But now we want to create another one for the Technical Service support. I created the right categories for the new one and they are seen. The only thing is, you don't see it immediately, you need to browse to the bottom of the Category (Class) list when you create a new ticket. I was wondering if there is a way to offer at first only the two parents: Support ICT and Support STTD (our name for the service). And then, when the user chooses one of those, they have the list of childs of the parrent they've chosen. I hope my question is a bit clear.

For info about our configuration:
Operating system : Linux mopsus2 3.2.0-2-486
PHP 5.3.8-1+b1
Setup: memory_limit="128M" max_execution_time="300" safe_mode="" session.save_handler="files" post_max_size="200M"
    upload_max_filesize="2M"
Software: Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) (Apache/2.2.22 (Debian))
MySQL: 5.1.58-1

#2 2012-07-24 09:42:36

jvuz

Re: View for creation new ticket

Creating another dropdown probably isn't a good idea because we need to rewrite the code, but does anybody has an idea how I can accomplish what I want in the first post?

jvuz

#3 2012-07-26 10:24:42

jvuz

Re: View for creation new ticket

Is there maybe a way to disable the view for parents and children? Or another way to have a simple view of the categories. If we get this to work, it would be interesting to do this also for other services at our place.

Board footer