You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-07-18 19:42:11

awatkins

Plugin: Print to PDF - massive export

I believe there is a current bug with the "Print to PDF" plugin:

I can successfully do a massive export (Tickets) if my profile is set to the standard interface.  However if I use the same profile and set the interface to the simplified interface, I get an error: "You don't have permission to perform this action."

For example, I would want this for the post-only user and the Self-Service profile, so the post-only user could print out the tickets to PDF. 

I have replicated this behavior under a default 0.83.1 installation, see system informations below:

Also, I noticed that within the Settings -> Print to PDF tab, the Update buttons use the word Save instead of Update.  For consistency with the rest of the application, I would recommend that the word "Update" is used for the EN language.

Information about system installation and configuration

GLPI  0.83.1 (/default => C:\inetpub\wwwroot\default)

Server

Operating system : Windows NT POTDAHELP01A 6.0 build 6002 (Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition Service Pack 2) i586
PHP 5.3.2 (Core, PDO, PDO_ODBC, Phar, Reflection, SPL, SQLite, SimpleXML, bcmath, bz2, calendar, cgi-fcgi, com_dotnet, ctype,
    curl, date, dom, ereg, exif, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, gmp, hash, iconv, imap, json, libxml, mbstring, mcrypt, mhash, mysql,
    mysqli, mysqlnd, odbc, openssl, pcre, pdo_mysql, pdo_sqlite, pgsql, session, soap, sockets, sqlite3, standard, tidy, tokenizer,
    wddx, xml, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, zip, zlib)
Setup: memory_limit="128M" max_execution_time="300" safe_mode="" session.save_handler="files" post_max_size="8M"
    upload_max_filesize="2M" 
Software: Microsoft-IIS/7.0
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
MySQL: 5.1.46-community (root@localhost/default)

../config : OK
../files : OK
../files/_dumps : OK
../files/_sessions : OK
../files/_cron : OK
../files/_cache/ : OK
../files/_graphs : OK
../files/_log : OK

Mysql replicate

Active : No

Notifications / Mails Receiver

Way of sending emails: PHP
Mails Receiver

OCS Inventory NG

Host for the OCSNG database : 'localhost', Connection to OCSNG database successful, Use the OCSNG software dictionary : 0

Plugins list

pdf              Name:Print to pdf                   Version :0.83       Status :Enabled

Windows Server 2008 x64 Cluster - IIS 7.0 + Apache 2.2.14 - php 5.3.2 - MySQL 5.1.46 - OCS 1.3.2 - GLPI 0.83.1

#2 2012-07-19 01:27:34

SebaMinguez

Re: Plugin: Print to PDF - massive export

same from here. Feature request?

#3 2012-07-19 02:37:51

SebaMinguez

@awatkins could you use the standard interface and hide the fields you do not need?

#4 2012-07-20 15:28:02

awatkins

SebaMinguez wrote:

@awatkins could you use the standard interface and hide the fields you do not need?

this is my current workaround, however not the correct solution.   Hopefully the plugin developers can post their thoughts?

Windows Server 2008 x64 Cluster - IIS 7.0 + Apache 2.2.14 - php 5.3.2 - MySQL 5.1.46 - OCS 1.3.2 - GLPI 0.83.1

Board footer