You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-07-11 10:15:08

amats

Tickets and rules

Greetings to everyone from Greece,

and congrats for your effort creating such a usefull tool for ITs.

I would like to make a couple of questions concerning the tickets system. I have setup an email POP account helpdesk@company.gr, everything works , notifications, receivers, rules and bussiness rules to bring everything in the right place and an email from a client opens a new ticket as it should.

1) Can an administrator self-assign,solve, add a solution to a specific ticket, just by replying on the ticket's creation notification email ??
2) In the bussiness rules I have also noticed that when i select "assign on techinician" users that doesn't have techician authority appear in the list. I checked on the users and they don't have such privilages (like "Technicians") but they are Directors of departments. Is this the explanation???

Please i am desperate plus that my collegues will kill me for the thousands of email they are receiving t while testing the rules. Any guidance, tip, help or pointing to some tutorials will be really helpfull.

best regards,
Athanasios Matsoukas

#2 2012-07-11 14:53:51

danh
Website

Re: Tickets and rules

2) This can be changed in the profile under Assistance --> To be in charge of a ticket :

Thanks,
Dan

#3 2012-07-11 15:33:09

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Tickets and rules

1/ No

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

Board footer