You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-04-27 05:31:08

Alethea

Problem when import user (using organizational unit and entity in glpi

hi, my names Alethea.

I'll try to setup GLPI but i have a problem to import user from Active Directory.

First, i create an entity (ex : Board of Director), then i create LDAP directory for Board of Director(BoD), then i create an Authorizations assignment rules. Because my user in Active Directory group by OU then i want to import the user and grouping them by entity in GLPI. I make the Entity's name same exactly like the OU in Active Directory.

Here is my LDAP Directory for BoD
name : BoD
default server : yes
server : 192.168.x.x
connection filter : (&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person)(!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))
basedn : OU=BoD,DC=mydomain,DC=co,DC=id
rootdn : CN=glpi, CN=users, DC=xxxx, DC=co, DC=id
port : 389
login field : samaccountname

Here is the authorizations assignment rules for BoD
name : BoD
logical operator : or
criteria : LDAP Directory is BoD
action : Entity Assign BoD

When i import user using LDAP directory link, i choose the entity BoD, and all user under OU BoD in my AD show up. I did it.

The problem is, when i create another LDAP Directory for Department Head (the step exactly same with BoD) and i do import user, the glpi said "No users to be imported" but they're on the AD. Why the users doesn't show up? They were exactly same, but why the second LDAP Directory doesn't work?

Please help me..i really need your help.

Board footer