You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-02-26 04:03:53

Muleran29

Potential Google Chrome popup redirect problem

I have tested this issue in both versions 0.83 and 0.80.7, noticing it in both of them.

I have found and tested the problem with Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2, in Ubuntu-LinuxMint 12 (Lisa) and Google Chrome (in "--app=" and normal mode 17.0.963.56).

GLPI was installed on:

*var*vvvvvv*glpi

Apache2 is configured with the default sites-enabled configuration (the ones that come with the package).
Inside *var*vvvvvv*glpi, the .htaccess was turned on and the following argument has been added:

DirectoryIndex index.php index.html

After having installed GLPI and accessed with the "glpi" account, if the user go on "home > administration > users" section and try to populate the dropdown boxes (Title and Location), after hitting the add button, the subsequent page loaded is not the correct answer page, present somewhere in the *var*vvvvvv*glpi path, but the default

*var*vvvvvv index.html page

Talking clearly, if you have the "It Works!" default page, on *var*vvvvvv, after clicking the "add" button, the "It Works!" or the *var*vvvvvv tree page appears in the popup.

This problem seems not to be present if using Mozilla Firefox (that get redirected accordingly).

Sorry, but I have added the * instead of / and vvvvvv of www due to the pesky posting limitation you have here. That are absolute paths.

Last edited by Muleran29 (2012-02-26 04:04:17)

Board footer