You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-01-06 13:09:35

it@brepols.com

Login/Password empty - No way to log in to GPLI

I just completely broke our GLPI setup...
I was trying to implement automatic login with Active Directory, and besides installing the ntlm apache module as described on the wiki (http://www.glpi-project.org/wiki/doku.php?id=en:autoauthenticateapache2debianserverv0.71 but with corrected typo's), I set the variable _SERVER to REMOTE_USER in the "Authentication > other"-section.
I couldn't get the ntlm to work, so I decided to temporarily disable this section in the apache config by commenting all these lines.

Once I restarted the apache service, however, I can't log in to GLPI anymore. Every time I try, I'm getting "Empty login or password".
I found where the "REMOTE_USER"-value is stored in the database, but emptying the value doesn't help anything. Is there something else I can do?

We're using Active Directory authentication (which was working), but even when trying to log in with the standard "glpi glpi", I'm getting this message.

Last edited by it@brepols.com (2012-01-06 13:10:36)

#2 2012-01-06 13:25:28

it@brepols.com

Re: Login/Password empty - No way to log in to GPLI

Hmm, when I refresh the page I can log in again. But once I logoff and try again, I get the same error until I refresh manually.

I do wonder why the single signon with AD doesn't work though. In the apache logs, it keeps telling me it "couldn"t chec user", but it seems to be working but passing on an incorrect password, because my useraccount does get locked after 3 attempts...
That and the "empty login/password" message makes me think glpi doesn't store the password in a variable or something. But I could be completely wrong :-)

Board footer