You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-12-09 16:12:42

bulldozer

License information

Hi

I want to transfer all licensing information to GLPi but I have an issue.

If I understand correctly, in order to register a license I must register a software entry first and then associate a license to it. So far so good. The problem starts when I want to filter only the licensing information I have registered in GLPi without having all software listed. I'm working with FusionInventory plugin, which automatically gathers all software installed on the computers. This creates a huge list of software and not everything has an associated license.

So, is there any way I can have a view of all licenses registered regardless of the existing software?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by bulldozer (2011-12-09 16:15:35)

#2 2011-12-09 16:13:26

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: License information

plugin reports ?

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#3 2011-12-09 16:19:39

bulldozer

I use that plugin but it doesn't offer the same level of integration I'm used to with everything else.

I was expecting something like a "License" tab side by side with other inventory options. It just seems awkward to me that I can't easily get to the license information. It should be something fairly simple to implement since all necessary information is already in the database.

#4 2011-12-26 18:41:12

bulldozer

So, any option available? Is it possible to create a request for new feature?

Board footer