You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-05-27 12:00:58

tottobauer

Licensing

hi,

in my installation of GLPI i have got multiple Entities.
With the migration of our GLPI to the Version 0.78.5 from 0.72.4 we are using the merging option for the Software CIs
I've merged for example the Software Item "Microsoft Windows XP Professional" to the root Entity.
in the root Entity i've entered a new Licens to the Software Item "Microsoft Windows XP Professional" wit the Option "Child Entity =Yes" and assigned it to a Computer.
So far ... so wonderful ... as the german says wink

but
when i open the Computer with the assigned License i see in the kathegory Software the installed Software Item "Microsoft Windows XP Profesional" and than under "Not installed affected licenses" the item of the License.
Ther is no possibility to "install" the license ...

What have i done wrong?

Pleas help !

with kind regards from Germany
Thorsten Bauer

#2 2011-05-30 12:22:19

Purdy

Re: Licensing

Same problem here.

The license is in the root entity, if I transfer the computer in to the root entity, it´s all working fine.
Just typing "*" into the field below "License" and I can choose the correct license.

If i transfer the computer to the next lower entity, i can´t find the correct license (it seems that the parameter "Child-entity Yes" isn´t working well) but i can typing in something into the textfield.

But, if I transfer the Computer-Item into the second or lower Child Entity, it doesn´t work anymore.
There is no field for typing in "*" or something like that, to choose the license.

I also set the option "Child Entity - Yes".

Best Regards also from Unlicensed-Germany wink

Patrick Tenberken

Last edited by Purdy (2011-05-30 12:34:05)

#3 2011-06-06 08:27:46

Purdy

*push*

#4 2011-10-05 11:32:42

tottobauer

Push

Board footer