You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-08-19 15:33:23

behd

Administration > Users does not display all users in DB ?!

Hi,

I'm running quite an outdated version of glpi (0.72.4) but it was fitting the need untill now.

My problem is that any new users that I'm registering seems to be discarded by glpi. They are well created in glpi_users table (with no different records than previous users) but glpi does not display them in Administration and I cannot use those new users to assign hardware...

NB. I've always been using LDAP to AD (always worked and still working).
NB. Also tried to register users manually, it doesn't matter, they are still invisible to glpi

Is it a known problem ? any idea on how to troubleshoot the problem ?

Thanks !

Behd

#2 2011-08-19 15:34:10

mickythekiller

Re: Administration > Users does not display all users in DB ?!

are they in another entity ?

OCS 2.1.2 / GLPI 0.85.2 + OCS Inventory NG 1.1.0 + plugins

#3 2011-08-19 19:23:48

wawa
GLPI-DEV
Website

are the users in the trash ?

#4 2011-09-21 23:33:41

amac

I am having the same problem as this.
running 0.80.1

When i create a user in the LDAP it appears in the import users list. Once i hit Import it appears the Users table but does not appear in the users list on the admin page, nor the drop downs. The same thing occurs when i add a user manually from the users section within GLPI.

If i change a pre existing users details in LDAP it automatically syncs with GLPI.  We have only one entity so i dont believe that to be the problem.

Whilst in the user list section, if i search based on ID nothing comes up. What is weird though, if i create the user manually in glpi then attempt to log in i receive the following. "you dont have right to connect". If i put in a wrong password or user i get a different error message. So this tells me that it is seeing the user somewhere.

anyone got any pointers on why this stopped working?

Board footer