You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-07-13 01:21:30

Archangel Michael

Couple of questions on .80.1

1) Can we disable the "lost password" function on the login screen?
2) I've looked, and have no idea where to find how to setup, configure satisfaction surveys.

and This last one is bugging me, because I know I've seen it ...

3) How do I delete an entity? I know there is a "Hierarchy" in Administration  -> Entities somewhere but I cannot for the life of me find it. There is no button, no drop down, no link to find it that I can see, and it is driving me crazy!!

On the plus side, I really like the Linked Tickets and addition of SLA capabilities. I will really like it if I can remove the Lost Password and figure out how to write a survey.

#2 2011-07-13 13:43:53

florianmann

Re: Couple of questions on .80.1

1) You could delete the html code for the lost password link...
2) Administration  -> Entities-> open Entitie -> Tab Helpdesk
3) Administration  -> Entities -> open Entitie -> upper right corner "delete .." ("Endgültig Löschen" in German)

flo

#3 2011-07-13 17:10:43

Archangel Michael

Thanks for the response ....

1) Hacking HTML code is not the right solution. YES, I can do that but then I'll have to hack each update to re-fix it. I just figured it was a check box to enable/disable it that I was missing. FYI, I consider it a security threat.

2) I don't see "open Entitie" (or english equivalent) anywhere in the "Entity" screen or in any menu. I found it after poking around a great deal.

Administration -> Entities, Assistance Tab. However the only thing it has there is "Configuring the satisfaction survey ". However I still haven't found where or how to create or modify a survey; modify questions / answers etc.

3) I found it after poking around a great deal. It isn't labeled clearly but I found it. The correct instructions are (IMHO)

Administration -> Entities, Click the entity you want to delete, go to the "Advanced Informacions" tab and click "purge"

#4 2011-07-14 14:57:15

florianmann

...Click the entity you want to delete...
that is what i meant with "open Entitie"...
maybe it was not clearly

#5 2011-08-25 00:48:04

henrysmall

I've seen this matter of deleting entities addressed a few times - never very clearly. It took me longer than it ought to to do this at one point - I thought I should point out that English speakers may be thrown off by the use of the word 'purge,' which typically means 'to empty' rather than delete. Maybe in future translations this could be changed.

#6 2011-08-25 02:52:31

abdon

Archangel Michael wrote:

1) Hacking HTML code is not the right solution. YES, I can do that but then I'll have to hack each update to re-fix it. I just figured it was a check box to enable/disable it that I was missing. FYI, I consider it a security threat.

Trust me, if you can install the applicaiton, you can manage to comment out two lines on the most obvious file on the entire program (the main index.php. Hint: search for password).  You should see the laundry list of patches that I have to keep an eye for every time I upgrade roll

Board footer