You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-07-28 20:49:20

stareagle

Lost Users

Hi

I upgraded to .80.2 but cannot edit users, they have disappeared.

I checked the mySQL users table in the GLPI database and they are listed there, I can also select them from the various drop downs but cannot edit any of the data as nothing is displayed when the Administration/Users link in GLPI is selected.

Thanks
Stareagle  hmm

Last edited by stareagle (2011-07-28 21:36:32)

#2 2011-07-28 22:46:15

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Lost Users

First : http://www.glpi-project.org/forum/viewt … p?id=10279

Do you check your rights in your profile ?

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

#3 2011-08-08 22:15:43

bumblepuppy

I'm stareagle's assistant... I'm using Mozilla Firefox 5.0.1 and am using a profile I created with superadmin rights. Users do not show up in the Users list, nor do they appear in dropdown menus, for example, as a user of a computer when I create a new computer. If I try to re-add a user I get the error message "Unable to add. The user already exists." If I try to add a new user, I get the message "User successfully added," but then the new user doesn't show up in the Users list or any dropdown menus. I have also attempted this in Internet Explorer 9, with the same results. I checked the trash can, and the only users there are ones I purposely deleted before the user list disappeared.  Here is the info from the General Setup:

Information about system installation and configuration

GLPI  0.80.2 (/glpi => /var/www/html/glpi)

Server

Operating Systems : Linux libadm-34427-svr.localdomain 2.6.32-71.29.1.el6.i686 #1 SMP Mon Jun 27 18:07:00 BST 2011 i686
PHP 5.3.2 (Core, PDO, PDO_ODBC, Phar, Reflection, SPL, SimpleXML, SourceGuardian, apache2handler, bz2, calendar, ctype, curl,
    date, dom, ereg, exif, fileinfo, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, gmp, hash, iconv, json, libxml, mbstring, mysql, mysqli, odbc,
    openssl, pcre, pdo_mysql, pdo_pgsql, pdo_sqlite, pgsql, session, shmop, snmp, sockets, sqlite3, standard, tokenizer, wddx, xml,
    xmlreader, xmlwriter, xsl, zip, zlib)
Setup: memory_limit="64M" max_execution_time="300" safe_mode="" session.save_handler="files" post_max_size="8M"
    upload_max_filesize="2M" 
Software: Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) (Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at 10.10.20.61 Port 80)
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
MySQL: 5.1.52 (glpi-admin@localhost/glpi-db)

../config : OK
../files : OK
../files/_dumps : OK
../files/_sessions : OK
../files/_cron : OK
../files/_cache/ : OK
../files/_graphs : OK
../files/_log : OK

Mysql replicate

Active : No

Notifications / Mail Receiver

Way of sending emails: PHP
Mail Receiver

OCS Inventory NG

Host for the OCSNG database : 'localhost', Connection to OCSNG database successful, Use the OCSNG software dictionary : 1

Plugins list

reports          Name:Reports                        Version :1.3.0      Status :Error / to clean

#4 2011-08-24 22:57:21

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

If users are in the db , i think you have a pb with profil/right or entities

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

Board footer