You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-07-16 18:48:49

armandocontreras

Tickets inspected by supervisor

Greetings.
I'm new with GLPI and had been working in a lot of topics that had just left more quetions. One of them is all those boxes that stay empty, and those values that are not assigned or are just missing.
My bigger problem right now is with groups. What i want to do is that a person (whose profile was created as "post and view") who is a supervisor, is able to look all   the tickets submited by the persons commanded by him (those persons profile is post only).

I created groups and supposed that all the person' tickets submited would be visible by the supervisor (they're all in the same group), but first of all I'm unable to select a group when creating tickets (that I supposed too that would be the value typed when the user was assigned a group at "Users").

When I enter GLPI autenticated as supervisor I only see the tickets created by some of the persons in the same Entity, which seems so weird, 'cause the obvious thing is work with Groups even if the're in different locations (Entities).
I would appreciate a lot your help, thank you all.

I forgot to tell you, that I'm using version 0.8 and saw some referenses about a plugin for assigning the requester group to the ticket, Is that the clue I have to follow?? the plug is doesn't work with my version right now... any other solution???

Last edited by armandocontreras (2011-07-16 18:52:23)

#2 2011-07-16 19:03:35

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Tickets inspected by supervisor

When you create a ticket, you can choose group in
- the groups in the current entity
- the groups with "sub-entity" attribute set to "yes" in the parent entity.

The "supervisor" could only see the ticket on the entity he have right
=> you probably need to give him "recursive" right on the parent entity of all the users

> saw some referenses about a plugin for assigning the requester group to the ticket, Is that the clue I have to follow??
The "behavior" plugin allow "auto" selection of the requester group.
Version for 0.80 is not yet published, but you can try the daily snapshot (which should work)

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

#3 2011-07-16 19:28:42

armandocontreras

remi wrote:

When you create a ticket, you can choose group in
- the groups with "sub-entity" attribute set to "yes" in the parent entity.

The "supervisor" could only see the ticket on the entity he have right
=> you probably need to give him "recursive" right on the parent entity of all the users

> saw some referenses about a plugin for assigning the requester group to the ticket, Is that the clue I have to follow??
The "behavior" plugin allow "auto" selection of the requester group.
Version for 0.80 is not yet published, but you can try the daily snapshot (which should work)

"When you create a ticket, you can choose group in
- the groups with "sub-entity" attribute set to "yes" in the parent entity."

So, Is item Entity used to handle locations? or you group users around an entity, so groups are related with entities??

"The "supervisor" could only see the ticket on the entity he have right
=> you probably need to give him "recursive" right on the parent entity of all the users"

If I give him rercursive right on the parent entity, would I give him right to all entities beneath it? 'cause that supervisor has right to different entities and I'm unable to see the tickets from that entities users.

My configured entities are for handling places 1 "Plant/Building 3/billing", 2 "Plant/Building 1/Accounting".
I have a person (Supervisor) whose role is like acounting manager, he's assigned Entity 1 and 2 but is able to see only tickets from 2, but he's assigned too to Billing and Accounting groups. If I give him recursive right to Plant he will be able to see other departments, that's something I don't want to, and even then, I think thats something should be handled by groups.

Maybe I'm so confused about GLPI concepts.

Thanks for your answer.

Last edited by armandocontreras (2011-07-16 19:30:23)

#4 2011-07-18 16:19:29

armandocontreras

Greetings.

Anyone else who makes a contribution??
Please, don't let me die alone...

Last edited by armandocontreras (2011-07-19 15:39:52)

Board footer