You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-06-20 18:07:34

adminlewis
Website

order plugin, continue with error on template

Hi,
i've upgraded glpi to 0.78.5 by remi repo on centos then I've upgrade the order plugin too.
Now I have the following error because my odf template has not the "logo" var .. this because it's more simple for me to have the logo inside the template. Anyway this is the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'OdfException' with message 'var logo not found in the document' in /usr/share/glpi/plugins/order/lib/odtphp/odf.php:87 Stack trace: 
#0 /usr/share/glpi/plugins/order/lib/odtphp/odf.php(117): Odf->setVars('logo', '<draw:frame dra...', false) 
#1 /usr/share/glpi/plugins/order/inc/order.class.php(837): Odf->setImage('logo', '../logo/logo.jp...') 
#2 /usr/share/glpi/plugins/order/front/export.php(42): PluginOrderOrder->generateOrder('41') 
#3 {main} thrown in /usr/share/glpi/plugins/order/lib/odtphp/odf.php on line 87

Is it possible to continue with the odf generation if glpi dont find some var in the template ?
It was wonderful if it is possible to enable/disable certain variable or adding customized.. and also to choice how to have the odf file name.... or choice to have odf or pdf...
thanks very much for your effort.
lewis

Linux server e Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 server.
http://predellino.blogspot.com

Board footer