You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-05-05 19:49:11

capeschools
Website

OCS Import Rule (GLPI 0.80)

I am having great difficulty getting the rule for OCS import configured correctly.

At the moment I have:

OCSNG server    is    localhost
Find computers in GLPI having the status    is    Active
Computer to import : Serial Number    is already present in GLPI    Yes

OCSNG link    Assign    Link if possible, otherwise imports declined

This means if a computer is already in GLPI it automatically matches it (as it used to do) so it can link it to the existing record...but the 'otherwise imports declined' means I cannot import NEW computers into GLPI.

If I remove the serial number criteria I can import new ones but have to manually match existing records which is very time consuming.  There does not seem to be a way to change the action - better would be 'Link if possible, otherwise import new record' for example as thats what it needs to do...if it cannot find an existing record create a new one.

Can this be done?  I cannot find anyway to change the action....do I have to create a new rule?

#2 2011-05-06 18:57:59

capeschools
Website

Re: OCS Import Rule (GLPI 0.80)

I figured this out - I did have to create a new rule and change the action and now it links and imports correctly.

Board footer