You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-05-03 14:23:18

mc

OCS and GLPI (Centralized Administration)

Hi,

In OCS version 2.0-RC4, I was trying to centralize the administration of several different environments on a single server OCS, I got this by setting a TAG for each specific environment. Thus, each administrator is responsible for the administration of equipment as defined by a particular TAG (In fact, each administrator can view and access only the equipment set with the TAG under their responsibility).
My question is: In GLPI version 0.78.5, is also possible to do the same kind of definition, centralize the administration of several different environments and restrict viewing and management of equipment according to a given TAG (different administrator to one different TAG).

Thanks!

#2 2011-05-03 22:10:19

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: OCS and GLPI (Centralized Administration)

Yes it's possible.

Use entities for that. And affect equipement and user to each entities using rules matching tag.

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

#3 2011-05-05 15:13:47

mc

Re: OCS and GLPI (Centralized Administration)

Hi, JMD!

Thanks...Is working fine.

Best regards!

Board footer