You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-03-29 11:19:17

Nikolai_D

Migrate OCS/GLPI - Error accessing config table

Hello lady's and gentleman,

I have tested GLPI for some time on the Fedora 14 workstation. And i liked it.

So after some time i've installed it on CentOS 5.5. But i wanted to move/migrate the database('s) (ocsweb and glpi) from Fedora to CentOS. Because ive already put some useful information in it.

So ive installed phpmyadmin on both of them. And exported and imported the databases (glpi and ocsweb) from Fedora and Imported to CentOS. And now i get "Error accessing config table" on the glpi webinterface. And cant login to ocsreports webinterface to.

I have googled but cant find something useful or something i would understand. I would say my Linux knowledge is kind of average. Not to advanced maybe. So i hope maybe i could get some help / explanation here. smile

What i was wondering actually also. Is this:
While in the phpmyadmin web interface, on the left side, where you choose between databases,
On the Fedora the databases i have look like this:
- glpi (168)
- information_schema (28)
- mysql (23)
- ocsweb (54)
On the CentOS:
- glpi (168)
- information_schema (17)
- mysql (17)
- ocsweb (54)

This is after ive imported the glpi and ocsweb databases. As it was described on some forum on internet. That only glpi and ocsweb are the databases that you move when you move glpi. Right? Does it matter if the information_schema and mysql has different (are that entries right?) numbers.

I hope possibly that solution is not that complicated. smile
Thank you in advance,
Sincerely yours,
Nikolai

#2 2011-03-29 11:44:47

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Migrate OCS/GLPI - Error accessing config table

GLPI database is listed in /config/config_db.php
OCS database is discribed in GLPI (setup > mode OCSNG)

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer