You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-03-01 16:19:23

rjohnston

TicketLink

Using GLPI .78 -- I recently installed the plugin "Ticketlink" but have not been able to use it.  The plugin does install another tab in the ticket creation page, but does nothing.  Since the plugin is in French, I have had it translated into English.  There is one word in the Hook.php file that I (and the French teacher who translated it) do not understand.  "Tical" - what does it mean?  What do I need to do to make this plugin work?  And, to make certain I do the right thing, where would I post the files that have been translated into English?

#2 2011-03-02 15:40:14

rjohnston

Re: TicketLink

I found something interesting after converting the plugin to English.  It no longer puts another tab in the new ticket window.  I have uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled, but nothing seems to work.  It appears that the plugin must be in French for it to work.  Any comments, ideas?
RJ

Board footer