You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-01-03 19:02:19

Himanshu

Permissible Change on Glpi Logo

Can some One one let me know what would be the extent that would be permissible Change in Putting Customer Logo in place of GLPI logo when installing GLPI helpdesk at Customer Premises.Or any refrence to Previous Post would be of great help.

Or may be a refrence to a URL which can guide n how to have both GLPI , Customer Logo ...

Thanks in advance,

#2 2011-01-05 16:25:58

sean.tapscott

Re: Permissible Change on Glpi Logo

I'd figured this out before, but changing the color scheme of GLPI is very difficult because of the rounded table corners.  The logo itself is stored in a picture folder somewhere in the GLPI installation.  You could probably just replace that image, but the default color of the rest of GLPI is so awful that everything should be clashing.

Now using 0.78.1 on CentOS.

#3 2011-01-06 18:49:58

elliot01

The logo image file for the initial login page is located at /usr/share/glpi/pics/login_glpi.png on our server.

This may help  cool

1500+ Computers / 1100+ users

#4 2011-01-08 19:18:27

Himanshu

elliot01 wrote:

The logo image file for the initial login page is located at /usr/share/glpi/pics/login_glpi.png on our server.

This may help  cool

That is fine . But I wanted to know is it Ok If I change the Logo to Customer Logo(is it Legal  to do so ) I could not find any reference to this logo change in license GPL3 document ...

Board footer