You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-01-06 15:49:49

torgal

no plugins appearing

Hello,

I'm trying to install an bunch of plugins into the GLPI, but unfortunatly the list of plugins is always empty.

J'ai la version 0.78 du GLPI.
I will tell you everything I do because I looked around on the forum to find a sollution but didn't find anything.

I browse through the list of plugins and when I find something interesting I click on "Read more" and on the next page I click "Download".
Once again I end up on another page where I can choose the version and I download the plugin. I do this for all wanted plugins.

As I correctly understood the wiki about installing plugins, I need the put the unzipped folder in the plugins directory. So I unzip the .tar.gz file, having a .tar file as a result. I unzip this file again so I end up with a folder having the name of the plugin, where in this folder i finf several other folders and some .php-files.

Now I go to my server and try to look for the plugins folder.
I find one in C:\wamp\www\plugins where I place all the unzipped folders and log out/log in to GLPI with the super admin account.
Looking for setup - plugins I only see "accounts" version 1.6.0 and "Appliance" version 1.6.0
All the rest doesn't appear.

I found other plugin folders:
C:\wamp\www\plugins
C:\wamp\www\glpi\plugins
C:\wamp\www\glpi 0.78\plugins

Not knowing where exactly to put the plugins anymore, I've put them in every "plugin" folder, but after log out/ log in to GLPI I still cannot find any more plugins installed.

Where exactly do I have to put them? how to make them visible in the GLPI?

Thanks for your help!

#2 2011-01-07 00:43:10

sean.tapscott

Re: no plugins appearing

Turn on debug mode in the Settings menu.  then go to your plugin page.  Besides that, why do you have two glpi folders?  I'm not sure that's normal.

Now using 0.78.1 on CentOS.

#3 2011-01-07 10:33:01

torgal

Re: no plugins appearing

Ok, thank you.
I was searching like hell for this debug mode, following the wiki, but I finally found it.
I seems some plugins created some errors. Probably they were not compatible with version 0.78 of GLPI and because I have multiple plugin folders. Probably the one who installed GLPI for me created these other plugin folders for backup reasons.
Now I know which one to use.
I cleaned out the plugin folder and extrexted only the plugins supported by my version of GLPI and now I see them all without errors.
Fun begins now to configure them.
Thanks!

Board footer