You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-11-18 18:32:35

Archangel Michael

Group View .78

I've searched for this problem here, but not seen anyone complain yet.

Upgraded to .78 a week or so ago, and don't have any tickets showing in Group View tab (Home Page) since upgrading. In personal view I have all the tickets, and I've checked the group fields on many tickets and it is set. However, I'm not seeing any tickets when in group view tab.

This is important, since I manage a team of techs and would like to see how many tickets my team has open, and I use group views to do that.

I realize that I can filter these in a different screen, just wanted let mention this as it is a problem for some of the other teams we have.

I'm new to this forum so please be nice wink I've searched for this problem here, but not seen anyone complain yet.

#2 2010-11-18 18:53:26

Archangel Michael

Re: Group View .78

Ooops,

Just figured out my problem. My "Group" assignments disappeared. I reassigned my groups and all is well. You can close this. Thanks.

Board footer