You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-11-03 13:22:07

adminlewis
Website

Order plugin: document template and request feature

Hi,
as u can see on my previous 3d I have had some problems with the latest version of order plugin.
Now it seems to work... but I have other new little things to solve:
1) If the document template has not all the fields processed in example.odt it give me errors about some vars that it cannot found. (var name_var not found) Ok... but I dont want every field that example.odt have. For example I dont want any tax calculation on my document ... or any signs... or any {title_sender} etc. Is it possible not process var that it cant find ?
2) The logo of my company template is on the header document and not in the body... so If I put {logo} in the header, the plugin cant find the var and it give me "var {logo} not found".
3) Is it possible rename the document file in {num_order}.odt ?

thanks very very much for your effert and for your plugins.
lewis

Linux server e Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 server.
http://predellino.blogspot.com

#2 2010-11-17 15:32:36

molico20

Re: Order plugin: document template and request feature

hello
good day to all
GLPI software I'm working but I need create you a new module to keep track of statistics to know when if and when you perform user support in due time and when you do.

anyone can help me thank you or if depronto already done.
my email is molico2008@hotmail.es

thanks

Sergio Molina

Board footer