You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-09-22 14:01:18

greglynn85

How to configure Receivers and Notifications - Lotus Notes

I new to GLPI and we are looking to see if it can for fill our requirements for a helpdesk software that can receive emails and then email the requester back with a tick number.  I can see this is able to be achieved but, i am having issues connecting GLPI to our Lotus Notes/Domino Server.

I am unable to see any Guides out there on how to this and was wondering if anyone could send me a how to guide (in English) that i can reference to set up this function.

GLPI Version: GLPI 0.72.3

Any help on this subject would be a great help.

#2 2010-09-22 18:04:09

sean.tapscott

Re: How to configure Receivers and Notifications - Lotus Notes

So... you're asking how to connect GLPI to your email server... through SMTP?

Have you already played around with it?  Tested different ways of configuring it?

Now using 0.78.1 on CentOS.

#3 2010-11-10 18:29:42

greglynn85

I currently have the Notifications working, there is no issues there.  But when i come to configure the recievers i am always getting an connection failure.  I only find a document on how to set up recievers fors Exchange users, but nothing for lotus notes/domino server users.  Can anyone give any information on how this is set up?

GLPI Ver 0.72.3

#4 2010-11-10 19:22:29

sean.tapscott

Depends on how the Lotus Notes server is set up.  In Exchange, there are hundreds of reasons why someone might get a connection failure.  Server might not support POP3, might need SSL, might need TLS, access to that account through POP might be disabled, etc.  These are all things that a guide won't help you with.

Now using 0.78.1 on CentOS.

Board footer