You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-11-08 11:49:52

sumeshbnr

entity management confusion

I have created a sub entity under root entity as development and I want to create two child entities as .net and JAVA . So how I can I accomplish this .From where I can create computers  in the root entity or in the sub entity or in the child entity .What my need is if I enter some computer under the sub entity these computers needs to allocate to the child entity separately and need to generate reports of the sub entity including the child entities .Please help.

Last edited by sumeshbnr (2010-11-08 12:07:36)

#2 2010-11-08 18:10:10

sean.tapscott

Re: entity management confusion

If you want them to exist separately, you'll have to create them separately.  There is no copy, and really, a computer should have only one existence in a database.

Now using 0.78.1 on CentOS.

#3 2010-11-09 07:16:54

sumeshbnr

Re: entity management confusion

Thanks  and my need is I have one server which is used more two or more projects and I am creating my projects as entities .So my question is how I can allocate 1 computer for multiple projects? Is there any other way instated of using entity as project 1 and project 2 and so on..

Board footer