You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-11-02 19:36:09

pecha79

transfer mode

Hi, i have recently install glpi .78 version it is a great solution for what we need but i am having some issues. i have looked for a solution in the forum but without success.

1.- i created location / users / suppliers  / computers / templates under root entity (before i knew the concept of entities), i have created one more entity with the name of the company and successfully moved the users to it. but i am not able to move locations, suppliers, templates and computers to my entity. what i am doing is as follows
            - select either the computer or the supplier and then select transfer then click on post, a new window appears then it says "Items to transfer" and a list of the items i have selected but also says "operation successful" and "You can continue to add elements to be transferred or execute the transfer now
Think of making a backup before transferring items." but the transfer mode dropdown list is empy. Any help on this??

2.- how can i move the locations and templates, for locations i do the same procedures as before but after select transfer only shows root entity as a text not a dropdown list where i can select my entity. after doing this i am able to see them from my personal entity but not able to edit them, they are still belonging to root entity.

my user has the super admin (R) profile for root entity.

thank you in advance.

Mario Hernandez

Board footer