You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-10-01 20:18:11

joaoprietos

Question about Ticket managed by Impact / Severity / Priority

Hello

I'm testing version 0.78. Server is running on a Windows 2003 server, with XAMPP 1.5.5

My question is about the impact / urgency system. We are just testing the helpdesk system, and in this first moment we dont want to use the priority system. I saw in the Feature #1289 the following : "add option to enable/disable impact and urgency"

I looked in the source code and find the comment "Dont show dropdown if only 1 value enabled". Then i configured it to have only 1 option to urgency, impact and priority. But the fields still appear in the tickets page, with only 1 option. I take a look at the display.function.php and tested some changes, but without sucess.

Question 1: Are things working as designed? The fields are supposed to be in the tickets page if there are only 1 option to each (impact/urgency/priority)?

Question 2: If it need to be adjusted, i'm looking in the right place (source code)?

Thanksimpact and priority.

GLPI 9.1.6
4500+ computers / 2000 tickets month

#2 2010-10-06 19:18:53

joaoprietos

Re: Question about Ticket managed by Impact / Severity / Priority

OK... I figured how to do this. I modified the ticket.class.php, and now if are only 1 option available to urgency and impact these fields are hidden on the tickets page.

Now, how i can send my file to you guys, for your appreciation?

GLPI 9.1.6
4500+ computers / 2000 tickets month

Board footer