You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-06-04 11:14:55

jourdan

How to set email notification?

Hi, all.

May I know how to setup the auto email notification for those contract that going to be expiry? I have tried all the method but cannot receive any single mail from GLPI expect the "test mail".

Thanks & regards,

#2 2010-06-04 17:07:46

teleute

Re: How to set email notification?

If you go to Setup > Notifications > Alarm options, and you test the "alarms on contracts", does it work?  Or is it just the general test email that works?  What group(s) do you have added for the alarm?

ETA:  Sorry - I just saw your other post.  I'm not running .78 yet, so I'm not sure I'll be able to help you.  You might want to move some of those details from your other post in here, or remove one post so you don't have the near-duplicates...

Last edited by teleute (2010-06-04 17:17:51)

OS Ubuntu 18.04,  GLPI  9.3.1,  OCS  2.5

#3 2010-06-05 06:49:16

jourdan

Re: How to set email notification?

teleute wrote:

If you go to Setup > Notifications > Alarm options, and you test the "alarms on contracts", does it work?  Or is it just the general test email that works?  What group(s) do you have added for the alarm?

ETA:  Sorry - I just saw your other post.  I'm not running .78 yet, so I'm not sure I'll be able to help you.  You might want to move some of those details from your other post in here, or remove one post so you don't have the near-duplicates...

Hi, teleute.

Thanks for the info. I'm really stuck on this "email notification" setup. Anyway, I will leave it to moderator to decide to remove which thread.

Regards,

Board footer