You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2007-04-26 09:23:47

zebadee

Integration of Other Systems ie Live Help

would it be possible to integrate a system such as

http://www.craftysyntax.com/

directly into GLPI, even if its a simple plug in which is shown on the requesters help request form and it then pulls the username and email into the request form?

#2 2007-04-26 10:13:18

zebadee

Re: Integration of Other Systems ie Live Help

the link to the button for the chat runs off one piece of code

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://beta/livehelp/livehelp_js.php?department=2&amp;pingtimes=15&amp;username=<? echo'$_SESSION['username']'?>"></script>

this gives the button for them to see if help is available, from what I can tell the <? echo'$_SESSION['username']'?> is used to filling the username on the logon form can some one tell me how I would change this code to run using the currently logged on glpi username and also how and where to put the new modified code?

#3 2007-05-01 18:22:20

zebadee

have sorted out how to do this and have integrated the live Help icon into the puplic helpdesk request form. if you want to know how post here and I'll stick the code up.

#4 2007-05-02 00:33:49

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

With the 0.7 version it will be able to use plugins for helpdesk.
So add a link will be possible easily I think

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#5 2007-05-02 09:20:15

zebadee

sounds even better, as my problem was how to embed the java script into the file and then pulling the username from the current session then positioning on the page, the easiest way was to simply put it at the end of the footer..

Board footer