You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2007-03-14 17:38:18

chami

users logged in

Is there a way to see in GLPI wich user is logged on on which machine.
Best Regards

#2 2007-03-14 17:51:03

doch83
Website

Re: users logged in

OCS captures what user was logged in when inventory ran. GLPI then interprets that as the contact. If you are using Active Directory and you have imported your users then GLPI will make the connection from Contact to User for you. (It may also do that with other systems, I just have experience with AD.)

#3 2007-03-14 20:44:43

chami

I' am indeed using AD. So if i want to know at a certain moment in time who is logged in on system i just do an instant inventory with ocs and glpi with synchronise with it end give me every user on every machine.  thanks a lot.

#4 2007-03-15 00:00:06

doch83
Website

chami wrote:

I' am indeed using AD.

Make sure you have imported your users from AD... you can find the documentation on it here...
http://glpi-project.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5187

chami wrote:

So if i want to know at a certain moment in time who is logged in on system i just do an instant inventory with ocs and glpi with synchronize with it end give me every user on every machine.

Just to clarify.... OCS is NOT affected by you hitting Force Sync in GLPI. That button causes GLPI to re-read from OCS. OCS will take inventory snapshots according to how you have configured it. Even setting a custom inventory frequency will not give you an instant snap shot. The independent agents will call back on their preset schedule and then update to the new schedules that you set in OCS.

Board footer