You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-12-13 01:21:33

Zorrek

Lack of Reports

I'm the owner of a small IT maintanence outsourcing company. I am finding GLPI to be most interesting and I am currently testing it's feasability.
I've set it up as a Job tracking system.
A "Contract" is a business we service.
A "Company" is a supplier to my business.   I can not work out why "Companies" are linked to "Maufacturer" in the Inventory ????  I plan to have 100's of Companies that manufacture nothing.

Inventories are kept of all our customers equipment.

My problem is I can not produce a report to hand our customers when a job is finished.
If you click - Assistance - then select "Tracking" then click on the "Information (*)" link of a Ticket, most of what I need is there. It just needs to be presented in an acceptable fasion.

Nice header containg the name of the customer, date, name of Tech assigned to the job etc
Job description and all the information found in the Summary (but in reverse order), with a total of time spent
A place for the Tech and the customer to sign off on the job.

I have a similar request for the Project Plugin, but I'll post that in it's own thread.

Is there a plug-in writter who can help !

#2 2006-12-13 01:38:25

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Lack of Reports

Zorrek wrote:

My problem is I can not produce a report to hand our customers when a job is finished.

We are waiting for a developper tongue

https://dev.indepnet.net:8080/plugins/wiki/reportticket

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

Board footer