You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-09-21 18:28:19

aan

Migrating of GLPI Database from Linux to Solaris server

Hello,
I installed GLPI on a Solaris Server (runs under XAMPP for Solaris) and before I used it on Linux.
Now I'm trying to restore the database I had in the Linux installation to the Solaris Server.

In the application, I went to Administration > Data, and restore the data I dumped (sql + xml format)
but when I try to see the inventory, I have this error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY glpi_computers.name ASC LIMIT 0, 15' at line 1

How to migrate the database from Linux to Solaris server?

Thank for helping.

p.s. Vous pouvez repondre en francais ou en anglais.

#2 2006-09-21 18:37:21

aurel

Re: Migrating of GLPI Database from Linux to Solaris server

Pour les messages en anglais c'est par ici http://glpi-project.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=6 sinon pour répondre à la question il faut à mon avis que votre version de MySQL (sur votre Solaris) soit au moins égale à celle que vous aviez sous Linux sinon vous risquez rencontrer des problèmes. De quelle versions disposiez vous sous Linux et de quelle version disposez vous aujourd'hui ?

A+

Prod GLPI 10.0.14 , GLPI Agent 1.7.3

Board footer