You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-08-10 19:30:50

chris

Groups in GLPI

I am assuming this is a bug.  If I am adding a computer or generating a helpdesk ticket, and I try to add a group that is not there, I cannot click on the green circle with the question mark so it will bring up the page to enter a new ticked.  I have to exit what I am doing to go to "Administration - Groups" to add a new group.  Is this by design or the link is just not there yet.  When I place the cursor of the circle, it doesn't change to indicate it is a selectable item so I am assuming it is not even a link.

Also, if you put in data to some fields and then have to bring up a page to add something, after clicking add the fields on the initial page that have not been saved are cleared.  Is this a limitation of the desing or also a bug?

Thanks
Chris

#2 2006-08-10 19:33:14

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Groups in GLPI

There is no direct link to group management.
It is not a bug smile

For the cleared it is needed to see in the dropdown the new item added.

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#3 2006-08-10 21:13:00

chris

Ok, you may want to remove the green circle with the question mark from the Group dropdown so others don't think the same way I did.

Thanks
Chris

#4 2006-08-10 22:41:51

chris

BTW, the more my co-worker and I work with GLPI, the more we realize just how powerful it is.  GLPI is a great program, keep up the good work!

Thanks
Chris

#5 2006-08-10 23:11:14

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

thanks.

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

Board footer