You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2005-03-02 06:41:10

soulman

Documentation Issue

Hello there,

Sorry , but my french is not very good, therefore I will stick to English.
Firstly, GLPI is a fantastic program. The only downside is there is not much documentation on the fuctions that it can do. A User Manual and Administration Manual would be excellent. Due to the detail that the program goes into, without this, users would not be able to take full advantage of your work.

Maybe its in French...I dont know, but if this is the case , will you release in English ??

Anyway, its working great. ..

Kindly
Soulman

#2 2005-03-02 11:54:32

baaz

Re: Documentation Issue

Thanks for your encouragements.

We know GLPI is lacking a bit with documentation, but we're making some efforts with this.

On the 0.4X releases, you'll find on the left of the top navigation menu, a buoy (google translating) upper the date, you can click here to access to a little documentation witch can be seen as an administration manual, it's really a tiny doc but, it pass around all GLPI features (so let see it).

For users this is the same way, they have to click on the buoy from the helpdesk...

Simon ([2df]) is helping us a lot translating many things (web site, GLPI dicts, etc etc) and it's going better day after day with internationalisation, I hope it would continue in this way.

In few days, we'll put online an application in order to make GLPI-dict translation easier.

Bazile Lebeau

Board footer