You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-02-06 11:03:26

skomerra

Software Inventory with duplicate versions

I sync all my software from OCS, and unfortunately, it seems that Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 reports itself twice, with two versions, 8.0.50728 and also "N/A" and with some numeric value.. e.g., 12.04.

I'd like to create a rule to remove these duplicate N/A, but I can't seem to do it.

Any ideas how ?  I've looked at Dictionaries, but theres no Version Number filter field.

GLPI 0.83.4/RHEL5 - OCS 1.01/Win2003

It is not only for single software, i am getting for all the softwares like microsoft , adobe, hp, IBM , Oracle... which is very confusing..

When we look with ocs and GLPI both are showing different count of softwares using in organization...

Even i checked  by logging in mysql database and tried to delete the value but when we synchornize glpi  with ocs again same duplicate are coming...

Please help me on this.. how to remove the duplicate version of software in glpi..

Board footer