You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-10-04 20:26:58

uninventive

/glpi/front/helpdesk.php issues

I've edited the Helpdesk.php file to allow users to submit tickets, but after a number of changes, I keep getting the following error:

Title: GLPI - Access Denied
The action you have requested is not allowed. Reload previous page before doing action again.

It happens no matter what I do: refresh, or not refresh... signed in or not. 

-- Hidden Inputs for _type and _auto_import are still there.
-- The PHP Include with the comment "Close form for CSRF" is present at the end.
-- Under Setup > General > Assistance, "Allow anonymous ticket creation" is set to Yes. 

I've replaced my helpdesk form with the original French-language copy that came with GLPI, and the same error is present.
In includes.php, if I comment out the following, tickets go through, but obviously I don't want to keep running GLPI with Token checks off.  (This does run on the public internet, but I have PHP masking all pages not from on-site.)

// No CSRF check if a plugin is not compliant
if (GLPI_USE_CSRF_CHECK
   && isset($_POST) && is_array($_POST) && count($_POST)
   && Plugin::isAllPluginsCSRFCompliant()) {
   // No ajax pages

/* -- Commented Out this Part to get Tickets working again.  ....

if (!preg_match(':'.$CFG_GLPI['root_doc'].'(/plugins/[^/]*|)/ajax/:', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'])) {
      if (!Session::validateCSRF($_POST)) {
         Html::displayErrorAndDie("The action you have requested is not allowed. Reload previous page before doing action again.", true);
      }
   }

.... End Comment out: Expected behavior- token reset, submitted as normal. */

}
// SET new global Token
$CURRENTCSRFTOKEN = '';

Last edited by uninventive (2012-10-04 21:24:39)

#2 2012-10-04 22:54:28

uninventive

Re: /glpi/front/helpdesk.php issues

PEBKAC: PHP wasn't parsing because of a readfile statement instead of an include.  OK to lock.

Board footer