You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-09-13 18:26:44

entr04y

Web Applications plugin problems

Hi,

I am having two issues with the web applications plugin 1.8.2 on glpi 0.83.4.  I see on the "news" page for the plugin 1.8.3 was supposed to be released about a month ago, but there are no files available for download for 1.8.3.  The web application I have set up is in a sub-entity of root, and all of the computers I am trying to add are in the same entity.  I am logged into glpi as super-admin.

The problems I am having are these:

1) on the associated items screen I can only add one item.  Adding a second item refreshes the page, but doesn't display the item, and it doesn't display associated tickets with the second item in the tickets tab.  If I try to add the same computer again as the second item, the same thing happens but I get an error in the sql-error log that says:

09-13-2012 12:17
*** MySQL query error : 
SQL: INSERT
                   INTO `glpi_plugin_webapplications_webapplications_items` (`plugin_webapplications_webapplications_id`,`items_id`,`itemtype`) VALUES (\'\',\'591\',\'Computer\')
Error: Duplicate entry '0-591-Computer' for key 2
Backtrace :
/var/www/glpi-prod/inc/commondbtm.class.php :368           DBmysql->query()
/var/www/glpi-prod/inc/commondbtm.class.php :695           CommonDBTM->addToDB()
/var/www/glpi-prod/plugins/webapplications/inc/webapplication_item.class.php :109          CommonDBTM->add()
/var/www/glpi-prod/plugins/webapplications/front/webapplication.form.php :72               PluginWebapplicationsWebapplication_Item->addItem()
/var/www/glpi-prod/plugins/webapplications/front/webapplication.form.php

If I try a different computer as the second item, then it doesn't update either.

2) If I try to add a computer to the association while in the Root(Show all) entity, I get kicked to a screen that says "You don't have permission to perform this action."  There is only one permission line in the profile section and it is set to write.

Please let me know if you have suggestions to fix this...

Thanks,
James

#2 2012-09-13 18:42:51

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Web Applications plugin problems

1/ corrected :

https://forge.indepnet.net/projects/web … isions/164

2/ Are you sure that computer is in the same entity than the webapplication ?

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#3 2012-09-13 20:11:38

entr04y

That seems to have fixed both problems!

Thanks for the quick response!

#4 2012-09-14 08:59:48

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website