You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-08-13 18:09:51

manusnigro

GLPI and OCS

Prezados,

Estou tendo problema para integrar o GLPI com o OCS. Fiz a instalação do GLPI tudo certinho, inclusive integrada ao AD, após isso instalei o OCS que está funcionando tudo normalmente.

Abro o OCS e listo os computadores que instalei o Agent tudo ok, porém quando vou listar no GLPI não aparece nenhum equipamento. Detalhe que eu ativei no GLPI o Modo OCS.

Alguém poderia me ajudar?

Fucei bastei e nada encontrei, inclusive olhei no google também e não encontrei nada do tipo.

Obs.: Estou usando a versão 0.83.4 do GLPI e a versão 2.0.5 do OCS.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear,

I'm having problem to integrate GLPI with OCS. I did the installation of GLPI everything right, including integrated with AD, after it installed the OCS that everything is working normally.

I open the OCS and I list the computers I installed Agent okay, but when I list GLPI does not appear in any equipment. Detail that I enabled in GLPI Mode OCS.

Could anyone help me?

Fucei Bastei and nothing found, including also looked on google and found nothing of the sort.

Note: I'm using version 0.83.4 of GLPI and OCS version 2.0.5.

#2 2012-08-15 14:56:43

dcl0sm

Re: GLPI and OCS

manusnigro wrote:

Prezados,

Estou tendo problema para integrar o GLPI com o OCS. Fiz a instalação do GLPI tudo certinho, inclusive integrada ao AD, após isso instalei o OCS que está funcionando tudo normalmente.

Abro o OCS e listo os computadores que instalei o Agent tudo ok, porém quando vou listar no GLPI não aparece nenhum equipamento. Detalhe que eu ativei no GLPI o Modo OCS.

Alguém poderia me ajudar?

Fucei bastei e nada encontrei, inclusive olhei no google também e não encontrei nada do tipo.

Obs.: Estou usando a versão 0.83.4 do GLPI e a versão 2.0.5 do OCS.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear,

I'm having problem to integrate GLPI with OCS. I did the installation of GLPI everything right, including integrated with AD, after it installed the OCS that everything is working normally.

I open the OCS and I list the computers I installed Agent okay, but when I list GLPI does not appear in any equipment. Detail that I enabled in GLPI Mode OCS.

Could anyone help me?

Fucei Bastei and nothing found, including also looked on google and found nothing of the sort.

Note: I'm using version 0.83.4 of GLPI and OCS version 2.0.5.

We are getting the same problem we have updated to GLPI to 83.3 and have ocs 2.0.3  I have check all the links and they seem to be working, can anybody help please

#3 2012-08-17 21:20:55

wakesk8

Re: GLPI and OCS

Are you using multiple entities on glpi?  If so, check your rules to see if the ocs import is placing them in root entity.  When you go to the OCSNG menu, and choose the import option do you see a list of computers?

Board footer