You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-07-24 22:36:17

alviteri

Correct Implementation???

Hi, I kind of new using GLPI, I deployed it about a year ago but the It department recently start using it.  In IT department the people of helpdesk is using it without problems.

My problem is that IT also request that telephone technician uses the GLPI, so I set his user as tech and he start using it, and now when we are reviewing the tickets and statistics  to review the performance of the helpdesk technicians, the telephoneman appears...

What can I do? do I have to create another entity or a group to put the telephoneman??

Thanks.

#2 2012-07-25 19:22:08

awatkins

Re: Correct Implementation???

Is the telephone technician just recording the ticket and then submitting it to the helpdesk technician?  or is the technician working on the issue and should be assigned the task?

It is a matter of if the telephoneman is just the writer of the ticket or can be assigned to ticket.

The permission to be assigned tickets is set within the user's Profile.  Within the default profiles, the Technician profile sets the

To be in charge of a ticket :

option to Yes.  While the Hotliner profile sets this value to No.

Windows Server 2008 x64 Cluster - IIS 7.0 + Apache 2.2.14 - php 5.3.2 - MySQL 5.1.46 - OCS 1.3.2 - GLPI 0.83.1

Board footer