You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-06-19 16:51:12

nowis

moving glpi to webhosting

I moved glpi from the virtual server to webhosting. Everything works fine, but when I click on the category of the knowledge base, it will refer me to a nonexistent address. It looks like this:
h t t p:// w w w .mydomain.tld/domains/mydomain.tld/helpdesk/front/knowbaseitem.php?knowbaseitemcategories_id=8

Where can I remove the /domains/mydomain.tld from the path? I was looking into glpi_configs table & into the configuration files & http://www.glpi-project.org/wiki/doku.p … :glpifree, but there is no such thing.

thank you

#2 2012-08-28 17:05:53

nowis

Re: moving glpi to webhosting

I partially solved the problem by overriding the $ _SERVER ['PHP_SELF'] to $ _SERVER ['REQUEST_URI'] in the / inc / knowbaseitemcategory.class.php and / inc / knowbaseitem.class.php.

But if I want to add a new entry KB, I get the message -
The action you have Requested is not allowed. Reload previous page before doing action again.

please help

#3 2012-08-30 12:31:26

nowis

Haloooo, is anyone here?

#4 2012-08-31 21:32:51

be

Hello nowis,

my installation of glpi (v 0.83.4) also runs in hosted webspace and there are no problems with knowledge base (or any other function).
Have you created/edited php.ini or .htaccess ?

#5 2012-09-07 18:43:03

jhughes

Open your database, and find a table called glpi_configs and modify your base_url such that it is domain.tld/path_to_glpi

Hope that helps!

#6 2012-09-11 14:08:59

tareq

The number one reason to host a special event is to celebrate something unique and exciting. As the host, you want to make sure that your guests are enjoying everything you have worked so hard to put together. The hardest thing to focus on when planning your event is to accommodate all ages for an extended period of time. photobooth mn are at the top of billboards for creating a fun experience for all ages alike and they also take the least amount of effort on your end.

Board footer