You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-26 12:03:04

michael_domingues

Tickets through e-mail

Good morning,

I need help with GLPI configuration! How can i configure it so that an email sent, for example, to helpdesk@mycompany.com opens a ticket with the helpdesk technician, and if an email is sent to network@mycompany.com it opens a new ticket, but for the technician responsible for the network.

First of all, thank you everyone, I'm still very new to this!

Sorry for my bad english smile

#2 2024-03-26 12:45:44

cconard96
Website

Re: Tickets through e-mail

Create a mail collector (Setup > Receivers) for each mailbox you want to collect emails from.
Then, add Business Rules for Tickets (Administration > Rules > Business Rules for Tickets) for each of the mailboxes where the criteria includes "Mail receiver" which matches the specific receiver and then add an action to assign the related technician/group.

Example:
1. Create mail collector for helpdesk@mycompany.com with the name "Helpdesk".
2. Add a new ticket rule
3. Add criteria "Mail receiver IS Helpdesk"
4. Add action "Technician ASSIGN helpdesk_tech" (replace helpdesk_tech with the user you want assigned)

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2024-03-26 12:58:55

michael_domingues

Re: Tickets through e-mail

Thank you so much! It really works like a charm smile

Board footer