You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-20 18:55:47

araujoarthur

[SOLVED] GLPI Page Freezing on Database Setup

Hello. I've already installed GLPI (10.0.14) on windows and after connecting and selecting the desired Database I was redirected to a page where I could watch the progress of the Database setup.

Now I'm trying to install in the actual server, which is a Ubuntu Server 22.04 and the page freezes after Selecting the Database and Clicking continue. The actual operation doesn't freeze (I can check the table number growing up to 390 in mysql cli) but as it's done in two steps (building and feeding) I can't know for sure when it finishes. Also, if I leave the page and return after I get either "Error cannot access configs table" or a page asking me to update because "timezones have not been set", which sounds like corrupted to me.

Have anyone already had this issue and has a solution?

PHP 8.1
MySQL 8.0.36
NGINX 1.18

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by araujoarthur (2024-03-21 05:32:49)

#2 2024-03-20 19:02:52

araujoarthur

Re: [SOLVED] GLPI Page Freezing on Database Setup

"Upgrade is not supported before 0.80!"

This is the message I get if I try to Update. Already get rid of the timezones warning.

#3 2024-03-21 05:32:33

araujoarthur

Solved. Page still freeze and do not show the progress, but successfully finishes its installation. Had conflicting activation of PHP extensions. Checking php —ini should flag it.

#4 2024-03-24 15:15:08

Butch

I'm having the same issue, this is displayed on the page but this is a new install and not an upgrade.

Upgrade
Database connection successful
Database version seems correct (10.4.32)
Upgrade is not supported before 0.80!

#5 2024-03-25 16:58:56

araujoarthur

Butch wrote:

I'm having the same issue, this is displayed on the page but this is a new install and not an upgrade.

Upgrade
Database connection successful
Database version seems correct (10.4.32)
Upgrade is not supported before 0.80!

Can you post your specs? GLPI version, php version, web server version and database version. Also would be very useful the a view of the starting lines when you run php --ini and your db logs (on the GLPI folder run the following commands and paste the output for us: 1) php bin/console db:check 2) php bin/console db:update)

In my case my database was breaking because some conflict with php modules being a) not installed or b) twice enabled (some are enabled by default and you don't need to remove the ; on the php.ini). Also, id'd recommend the command line installer as you can be sure while it's still running.

Board footer