You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-13 17:58:05

mykolaoq

delete user from organization after deleting from group

i've configured rule for adding user to organization and assign profile by user group. How can i automatically delete organization and profile after deleting user from group?

#2 2024-03-13 23:12:47

cconard96
Website

Re: delete user from organization after deleting from group

Are you using Authorization Assignment Rules? Once the criteria no longer matches, they should have the assignment revoked. These rules only get evaluated when the user attempts to log in though, or when users are imported/synced with external authentication sources like LDAP.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2024-03-14 10:40:48

mykolaoq

Re: delete user from organization after deleting from group

cconard96 wrote:

Are you using Authorization Assignment Rules? Once the criteria no longer matches, they should have the assignment revoked. These rules only get evaluated when the user attempts to log in though, or when users are imported/synced with external authentication sources like LDAP.

Yes, Authorizations assignment rules. For example, i've added user to two groups and created two rules with entity assign and profile assign. I am logging with this user and i see two entities and profiles, it works. I've deleted one group for user, logout, login again and see two entities and profiles again.

Board footer