You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-08 13:22:11

jmeuh

use of the "as child of" field

Hi,

I'm stuck creating a form.
I want my tree to have a full name field in order to display the name of the item and its parent. This is why I extend my class with CommonTreeDropdown which does this natively.
However I don't understand why my form is not working correctly. in the "As child of" field the following notification is displayed: "Results cannot be loaded".

Can anyone help me?

#2 2024-03-09 20:58:34

cconard96
Website

Re: use of the "as child of" field

Please check the GLPI logs for more information. They are in the "files/_log" folder by default.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2024-03-12 10:54:44

jmeuh

Re: use of the "as child of" field

[2024-03-12 09:46:52] glpiphplog.NOTICE:   *** PHP Notice (8): Undefined index: level in /var/www/html/glpi/src/Dropdown.php at line 2797
  Backtrace :
  ajax/getDropdownValue.php:48                       Dropdown::getDropdownValue()

This error appears when I want to display the list of potential parents. the error appears as many times as there are parents to display

Board footer