You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-02-20 19:39:57

Henrique Maximo

GLPI: Status 'Waiting for Validation' Despite Response.

Hello everyone,

Here's the deal, straight to the point... in GLPI 10.0.2, tickets are put up for validation (Approvals). When a ticket receives a response regarding its validation, whether positive or negative, the status in the vertical bar remains the same: "Waiting for validation". However, the person who was requested to validate the approval has already given a response, regardless of whether it was approved or rejected, but the information is not displayed. However, if you go to the right menu of the ticket and select the "Approvals" option, the approval status appears in the bottom tab along with the rest of the information; however, in the top tab, it still shows that the ticket is in the "Waiting for validation" status.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with guidance on how to proceed with this issue. Thank you very much for your attention!

#2 2024-02-21 02:20:48

cconard96
Website

Re: GLPI: Status 'Waiting for Validation' Despite Response.

A lot of bugs have been fixed since 10.0.2. I would suggest trying to update to 10.0.12 in case it was a bug that was fixed a long time ago.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

Board footer