You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-02-06 14:14:03

ijonj

Short host name [ not FQDN] in agent's deviceID

Hello,

i'm trying tu customize my GLPI v.1.7.1 agent for Windows in order to get FQDN name in deviceid(and agent name) field but without results.

I've succeeded to set computer name to pull FQDN value, but device ID always pull short name no matter what i configure. So, for example:

Name of the computer is: PC-TEST.example.com

DeviceID ( and Agent name) pull follwoing format: PC-TEST-2024-02-06-12-25-31 (shortname-YYYY-MM-DD-hh-mm-ss).

I want to configure DeviceID to pull value like this: PC-TEST.example.com-2024-02-06-12-25-31(FQDNname-YYYY-MM-DD-hh-mm-ss).

I know that linux-based devices have assetname option to define which format to use,but Windows agents do not support that option,so i wonder is there possibility to manually change some config files to achieve this and repackage .msi installation file with new setup so i dont need to configure again on every device.

Thank you in advance!

Board footer