You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-02-06 13:30:50

vivek

Assets without any Entity

Dear Community
I have installed GLPI 10.0.12 server behind an internal subdomain behind a SSL terminated Nginx reverse proxy.
In the server, I have renamed Entity to the Organization name. No sub-entities exist

I have been able to install GLPI agent on systems of my LAN and view them in  ASSETS /  COMPUTERS

Today I ran into an issue wherein
1. I installed GLPI Agent on a Windows 11 system. Enabled Local  as well as sever target
2. Lauched http://localhost:62354 and did a "Force an Inventory"
3. Logged into the GLPI server as a super-admin. The Computer is visible in Assets > Computers.

However, clicking on computer name gives an error "You don't have permission to perform this action."
In Administration > Inventory > Agents, the  Entity for the computer's agent is blank"
Now, I have also set default entity as "Default Entity" as "Organization name" in Administration > Inventory. But that seems not to have any effect

I seek help in How to assign the agent to the default entity?

Thanks
Vivek

#2 2024-02-12 19:31:23

vivek

Re: Assets without any Entity

I reset the database and resolved the issue

Last edited by vivek (2024-02-12 19:31:40)

Board footer