You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-01-10 11:28:52

Barvoziker

How to Accept a Ticket Solution

Hello, I am using GLPI 10.0.11.

I would like to know how to respond to a solution in a ticket through the API. I can refuse by sending a simple follow-up, but the problem is accepting the solution while sending a message.

I tried the method proposed on the forum with the PUT of ITILSolution, but the issue is that it doesn't really respond, it just changes the state of the response. This prevents the ticket from being automatically set to 'Closed'.

Sure, here's the translation of your text into English:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, after digging through the source code, I figured out how the accept button works. With this knowledge, I was able to find the necessary fields and thus deduced the request.

The request is as follows to accept and properly close the ticket.

/apirest.php/Ticket/1

With the following body:

{
  "input": {
    "status": 6,
    "_accepted" : true
  }
}

Last edited by Barvoziker (2024-01-11 09:47:34)

Board footer