You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2023-11-06 20:05:34

Gibraltar

YAGP disabling automatically after seconds

Hi,

After updating GLPI to v10.0.10 the YAGP plugin started misbehaving - disabling itself automatically after some seconds.

What I've tried:
Manually enabling the plugin - disables after a couple of seconds, sort of like a loop (could keep doing this all day long).
Check file and folder permissions - the same as other plugins.
Uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin - no changes.

Any ideas to try?

Thank you.

#2 2023-11-07 03:00:12

cconard96
Website

Re: YAGP disabling automatically after seconds

Is anything logged in the GLPI logs (files/_log folder) around the time the plugin gets disabled?

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2023-11-10 19:58:43

Gibraltar

Hi,

I found this:
glpiphplog.WARNING:   *** PHP User Warning (512): Error while loading plugin yagp: Return value of PluginYagpConfig::getConfig() must be an instance of mixed, instance of PluginYagpConfig returned in /var/www/html/glpi/src/Plugin.php at line 327

Does this help?

#4 2023-11-13 01:29:54

cconard96
Website

Are you still using PHP 7? If so, it looks like the code only works on PHP 8 versions since it uses "mixed" as a return type and that didn't exist before PHP 8.1. I think in older versions, it assumes "mixed" is a class name.
You should update to PHP 8.0 at least. GLPI 10.0.X supports up to PHP 8.2.

My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#5 2023-11-13 16:10:02

Gibraltar

Hmm, php used is 8.2.7.

Any other ideas?

#6 2023-11-13 20:56:51

cconard96
Website

Not right now except to double check that Apache (or whatever your web server is) is actually using PHP 8.2 and that it isn't just the system default version.

Board footer