You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2023-10-06 13:38:32

Abhijeet

Development of custom Plugin

I am currently facing an issue with the installation of a custom plugin that I have developed for GLPI. Despite declaring the install function in the 'inc' folder and calling it in the setup file, I am encountering an error indicating that the plugin does not have an install function.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance in resolving this matter. If you require further details or code snippets to provide more insight into the problem, please let me know, and I will gladly provide them.

Thank you in advance for your support.

#2 2023-10-06 13:53:06

btry

Re: Development of custom Plugin

Install and uninstall entry points must be in the hook.php file. Did you create functions plugin_myplugin_install() and plugin_myplygin_uninstall ?

Here is an example : https://github.com/pluginsGLPI/formcrea … ok.php#L41

No support with MP - Always run an upgrade task on a testing instance before running it on production! Always backup before any upgrade task!

Board footer